New Clients Start Here
Dr. Esther is a trained Emuna Coach under the endorsement of Rabbi Shalom Arush of Jerusalem, Israel and Rabbi Lazer Brody of Ashdod, Israel.
Emuna coaching is a faith-based method of emotional, physical, and spiritual healing that was developed in Israel by Rabbi Dr. Zev Ballen under the endorsement of and spiritual guide, Rabbi Shalom Arush and Rabbi Lazer Brody. Emuna Coaching is a unique and proven path for personal growth that is based on the perfect wisdom of the Torah. You will be led on a wonderful journey of mind, body, and spirit that will enable you to achieve:
-Boost resilience in your life
- A deep recognition of your rare and special qualities
- A greater understanding of your life's destiny and purpose
- A sense of personal wholeness, vitality, and aliveness
- The ability to live fully and spontaneously in the moment
- An enhanced capacity to relate to yourself, to others, and to G-d
- An awareness of Divine messages within life events and discovering your innate capacity to grow from them
- An appreciation of the need for challenges as avenues for hope, learning, and growth
- A life filled with humility, gratitude, optimism and joy
- A deep appreciation for the special qualities of each person
How often do we meet and for how long?
The frequency of sessions depends on your need for support, as well as your availability and finances. The scheduling of sessions is flexible and I don't set rules about how often or when we should meet.
Coaching vs. Therapy
Coaching is NOT therapy!
My services are available anywhere in the world where there is a wifi connection. Research shows that online work is just as effective as meeting in an office.
When I work online I work as a coach, not as a psychotherapist. Coaching is different than psychotherapy. As your coach, my focus is solely on your present and future rather than helping you heal trauma from your past. It is always solution-focused. Emuna Coaching is not treating a mental illness whereas psychotherapy is for treatment of mental illnesses. You can meet with me for one session or many.
Where do we meet?
We meet via a HIPAA compliant teletherapy platform online (it's called SimplePractice, I will email you a link before your sessions).
How much do sessions cost and how do I pay?
Sliding scale available
I want to make coaching sessions accessible to those who need it as I am passionate about my belief that well being should not be limited to those who can afford it. To this end I offer a slide scale of fees ranging from 50 to 130 dollars per session. Clients decide how much they are able to pay on this scale. Sessions last for 50-60 minutes.
Payment is due before the session is conducted. Sessions can be paid when you book an appointment prior to session.
If you need to cancel a session then I do ask that you give me 24 hours notice so I can offer that time to someone else if they need it. Clients who don’t adhere to this request will be charged for missed sessions.